sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

My favorite movie


Hi classmates

In this opportunity I wat to show my best movie, There are many movies that I like, Some of my favorites are





Crepusculo
Siempre a tu lado
Seven pounds
Click
El planeta de los simios


But AVATAR is one of the best movies have ever seen in my life. I like it because it's different from all the stories of fiction, because it has wonderful colors, I also like it because its history defends the environment and animlales.







And seen many times and I can even say a few phrases from the movie I would like to leave the second part to enjoy it too.


The I can repeat a thousand times and never get tired of seeing invite you to see it and enjoy it.


See you soon, Kisses


2 comentarios:

  1. Adri Hello I really like this movie because it's entertaining from start to finish so I recommend it.

    Among his other favorite movies always by your side is a beautiful movie
    Thank you for your contribution
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah friend... this movies are very important in my life... every movies have a lot of thing and learn about the family.. the animals. . And some otherr things.

      I love the movies.. and I go to the cinema one or twice a month with my ffamily or some friends. ..
      see you

      Eliminar