lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

My favorite music


Ey classmates!!!

This week the topic are MY FAVORITE MUSIS, so I tell you my favorite and My dislike music.

First I want some tipes of music that I like.

This kind of music is some that I like, but I listen to a lot of musical genres like a Salsa, Some vallenato, romantic music, electronic music, ska music and rockola music.

When  I go to the party, dancing or only drink some beers I like all the music except the old board and vallenato,  all the rap or hip hop, this music I get sleepy.

These genres are those that I like

Reggae music


Rock in english and spanish

Some Reggaeton


some Argentine kumbias


I hope some of these kinds of music like them

See you the next weekend

Have a nice week

Bye :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Adri

    I like different music genres , some very sophisticated as the rock in Spanish and other very very folkloric as Argentine cumbias.


    Angelica

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. JAJAJJA Yeah my dear friend, We are so differents in this topic. I think that a little people like to argentine cumbias because this kind of music is for fans of team fotball.

      Bye friend

      Eliminar