This Blogg shows different scenaries about animal abuse or abandonoment. create awareness about this problematic and, I will try to help all the animals possible in my city or any contry that I can.
jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015
CIRCUS OF THE MACABRE GASCA BROTHERS
This circus there from long time ago, but theymistreat animalsandprofit fromtheir pain. while familiespay to seean animalsuffer. Every 6 monthsgo to the citiesto make funof thousands of familieswho pay toseeanimalssuffer andmay die
The aimis that the lawprohibitsalls pectaclesusing animals
PLEASECAREANDPROTECTSALL ANIMALS.... NOT GOWITHACIRCUSANIMALS
GOOD AFTERNOON I LOVE YOUR BLOG ADRI, SO MANY PEOPLE WHO BATTER THE ANIMALS WITHOUT ANY REASON YOU SUPPORT AND YOU AGREE THAT THEREFORE THEY RUN OUT TO ABUSE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO THE ANIMALS
A week ago I was in this circus, but no longer had animals and that seems to me the best becuase the animals, because animals need peace, love and respect
GOOD AFTERNOON
ResponderEliminarI LOVE YOUR BLOG ADRI, SO MANY PEOPLE WHO BATTER THE ANIMALS WITHOUT ANY REASON YOU SUPPORT AND YOU AGREE THAT THEREFORE THEY RUN OUT TO ABUSE.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO THE ANIMALS
Thanks my classmate is better show the reality of the animal cruelty.
EliminarThanks for your comment.
See you soon
I agree with your blog companion animals should be respected
ResponderEliminarYeah Angie, The object of the all the animlist is create ley of animal abuse in Colombia.
EliminarBYE
Hello Adri
EliminarA week ago I was in this circus, but no longer had animals and that seems to me the best becuase the animals, because animals need peace, love and respect