Prince was a beautiful dog who had been rescued from the streets of Bogota when he was a baby, He lived with a wonderful family in the Alhambra neighborhood in the city of Bogota.
When the morning of Sunday March 8 came with his family to take family and found the death, thanks to a famous Colombian rider bikes mercilessly shot his gun at the defenseless animal body
This unworthy done to all Colombians enraged disseminate social networks and this genre that several sponsoring brands athlete withdraw their sponsorship and we want all Colombians is that a law that leads to jail is believed to everyone be mistreated in any way to the animals.
total rejection of any act of abuse towards a defenseless animal !!!


.jpg)

Hi Adri
ResponderEliminarThis is a very shocking fact I saw this news and believe that there should be punishment for those who mistreat animals, because they are beings vivios
This man is a danger for Society if Capable of killing an animal for one day I will make His fury attack a person ,
Deserves punishment punishment punishment
Ey dear!!
ResponderEliminarYeah, This guy is very dangerous for all the world, he is a bad man and I hate his. I hate a all the people that don`t like the animals or abuse them.
Thank for read my topic :)
Hi Adri
ResponderEliminarThis week I saw this news and I think it is very sad that some peoples do not respect animals, This man in my opinion if is a danger to society and he must respond.
YEIK