In the Bogota city are 800.000 dogs and cats living on the estreet ,because people irresponsible buy or adopt this animals and after they laying of on the street for any causes:
* Because the animal grew much
* The animal is sick
* Does not like the animal after some time
* The aged animal
* Because it was a gift
The animals suffer every day in the street , and they are exposed to death. The human not value the love that can give an animal. they are being wondeful with all the people ( babys, children, woman, man and aged. It's better not buy the animals.
HAVING A PET IS FOR LIFE, ADOPTION IS THE BEST OPTION!!!


Hello Adriana
ResponderEliminarthe theme of your blog is interesting, I think we can all help and take out the abuse animal adopting animals abandoned and an option is help and control playback our pets and not lacing to leave the puppies.
Hi Angie
EliminarI agree of you opinion, because the operations of animals helps for don't see animals on the streets with out house
ResponderEliminarHello dear Adriana
I think that you blogger is very interesting because shows the reality of this country, and especially of this city, is terrible that peoples not feel consideration for this beatifull and wonderfull animals… I want to congratulate for this work, because sometime is necessary to show the reality…….
Respectfully
YEIK RESTREPO
Hello my dear
ResponderEliminarThanks very much for your opinion. I hope I can help with this problematic because I love the animals and deserve respect.
Have a nice day