viernes, 6 de febrero de 2015




Actually in Bogota City were banned bullfigths because some people dont like this show. Yesterday I watch tv and I See that a test about  this problematic. Also everyone can tell their own thuoghts. In this link


I dont like this show because kill this beautifull and sweety animal
Please help me out with this animal sacrifices and  finally get this  before they distroy lifes that in some cases they are more important than human being.



http://www.lafm.com.co/noticias/alcald-de-bogot-no-descarta-co-176797



THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION

2 comentarios:


  1. Hello dear Adriana

    This is a bad news, I don`t agree with this, Its very sad that people like to see animals suffer, and I think, that nobody respects the life of the bulls.
    I don’t want to start of new bullfigths “Santamaria” in Bogota…..

    Respectfully

    YEIK RESTREPO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adri goodnight on the topic of your blog seems very important that this medium can provide a message and help express the voiceless but feel more than any human being
    thanks for this valuable contribution.

    ResponderEliminar